Sunday, December 7, 2014

Buns, Buns, Buns!!

As Lady Gaga once said, "once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger."  I absolutely enjoy a great, tasty, juicy and slightly bloody burger.  The one thing I've missed when having a burger is a nice hot hamburger bun.  I've had enjoyable replacements such as using portobello mushrooms and lettuce as buns but I've missed having a bun with my meat.  I've finally found a delicious recipe for paleo hamburger buns from Cassidy's Craveable Creations.  These buns are way better than store bought buns.  This is one recipe that I will be using time and time again when making my juicy burgers.  I love adding Steve's PaleoGoods paleo ketchup and grass fed cheddar cheese (not strict paleo).  Oh joy oh joy, I am raising the roof for these hot buns!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment